Trees at the park
Lots of wildlife
Big enough for big familes
45 holes of golf
Travis Lake Resort
Hill country beauty
Fax: (512) 267-6213
$149 - $169
Own a Townhome on beautiful Lake Travis near Austin, Texas!
Vacation in your own lakeside resort townhome, and let property rental cover your payments and generate income!
Worry-free ownership with marketing, rentals, and maintenance professionally handled by a friendly onsite management team.
CLICK HERE FOR VIRTUAL TOUR
Most of these one bedroom, 2 bath townhomes actually sleep up to 8, due to configuration with 2 full beds, a murphy bed, and a sleeper sofa. The bedroom can be locked separately so that the unit can serve 2 rentals, both with beds and a bathroom. Current rental rates are $149-$169/night for the full townhome, or $79-$89/night for a single side.
At a 50% occupany rate, your mortgage and monthly expenses are covered*, netting you a free vacation home! Higher occupany rates generate pure income.
Contact Mick Hooper (512) 845-5896 for full financial details.
Amenities offered by Travis Lake Resort and the community of Lago Vista include:
- Active Lifestyle in Family Friendly Atmosphere
- Breathtaking Lake Travis and Texas Hill Country Views!
- Travis Lake Resort coordinates and sponsors many events, including Retreats, Workshops, Music Performances, and Dinner TheatreProductions!
- Lake Travis Watersports
- Full Service Restaurant, including Catering
- Conference Facilities with Fireplaces
- Two 18-hole and One 9-hole Golf Courses
- Boat and Jet Ski Rental from On-Site Vendor
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Two Swimming Pools
- 10+ Acre Lakeside Park with Covered Pavilion, Grills, and Picnic Tables
- Mountain Bike and Rollerblade Rentals
- Shuffleboard, Badminton, Horseshoes
- Guided Fishing Tours
- Nature Trails
- Nearby Vineyard with Wine Tasting
- Boat Ramps
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
About Austin and the Texas Hill Country
Lago Vista is a short 20 minute drive from Austin. Austin isthe geographic, cultural, and political center of Texas. The State Capitol and the University of Texas are located in an active downtown complex. Austin is culturally complex, with ballet, orchestra, symphony, art, comedy, theatre, and live music. Don't miss 6th Street and the Warehouse District-- see for yourself why Austin deserves its reputation as the "Live Music Capitol of the World"! We are an outdoor-oriented community, and nearly every weekend offers a wide choice of festivals and events! Austin is the Gateway to the Texas Hill Country. Short day trips will take you down beautiful country roads to numerous historic Texas towns with shopping, antique hunting, vineyards, river tubing trips, and site seeing.
*Assuming 10% down, 30 year note at 7.5% APR. Financial information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and must be confirmed by buyer
Jet Ski Rentals
Arts & Crafts
to visit LAKESIDE TOWN HOMES ON LAKE TRAVIS! on Texas-Friendly.com